I. BASIC INFORMATION
- The administrator of personal data is Katarzyna Pelczarska, conducting business activity at ul. Grudowska 66, 05-822 Milanówek, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 529-170-95-49.
- The website at www.odnova.eu is managed and operated by Katarzyna Pelczarska, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- A user of the website is any person who visits the website and uses its functionalities, such as sending an inquiry via the contact form or sending a direct email with an inquiry.
II. PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for data processing is the consent given by the User.
- Failure to provide the data indicated as required and the lack of consent to the processing of personal data may prevent the submission of the form, the establishment of a reservation, and the conclusion of an agreement.
- The following personal data are processed: first and last name, email address, telephone number, PESEL or passport/ID card number, address of residence, and other information provided in an email message or through a contact form, as well as information provided during check-in.
- All data is stored for as long as necessary to provide services, to comply with legal requirements regarding settlements and tax documents, for potential claims, and for other purposes necessary for business operations.
- Personal data may be transferred to rental service providers through websites such as Booking.com, Airbnb.com, as well as to accounting and tax service companies.
- Upon each visit to the website www.odnova.eu, even if no reservation is made, information such as IP address may be collected, and when using a mobile device, information about the device settings, including location data provided by the device. During the reservation process, the system records the device from which the reservation is made and the pages visited.
- The email address provided by the User may be used to send an invitation to complete a survey and provide feedback after the stay.
- The odNova property is equipped with video surveillance in the form
According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
|Personal Data Administrator
|The administrator of your personal data is Katarzyna Pelczarska, conducting business activity at ul. Grudowska 66, 05-822 Milanówek, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 529-170-95-49.
|Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
|Katarzyna Pelczarska firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purposes of Personal Data Processing
|Personal data is processed for the purpose of responding to inquiries submitted via the contact form, creating reservations, concluding short-term rental agreements, and for other purposes related to conducting business activities.
|Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
|Personal data is processed based on Article 6(1)(c) and (e) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
|Information about Recipients of Personal Data
|Personal data may be transferred to other entities in accordance with the European Union law or national law.
|Retention Period for Personal Data
|Personal data will be stored for a period justified by the purpose of processing.
|Rights under Articles 15-19 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation
|You have the right to access, rectify your personal data, restrict processing. You can also delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if it was processed unlawfully. Your personal data may also be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation provided for by Union law or national law. You have the right to object at any time, which will result in the cessation of the processing of personal data, unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the person to whom the data relates.
|Right to Lodge a Complaint
|You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if you believe that the processing of personal data by the administrator violates the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
|Information on the Voluntary or Obligatory Nature of Providing Personal Data
|Providing personal data (contact details) is voluntary to the extent necessary to respond and perform the agreement.